The Com in Beeld Foundation has been designated by the Tax Authorities as a public benefit institution (ANBI). For the ANBI status, the Com in Beeld foundation is obliged to publish certain information on this page.
- Official name: Com in Beeld Foundation
- Tax number (RSIN): 854819113
- Chamber of Commerce number: 62440527
- Postal and visiting address: Lloydstraat 13G, 3024 EA, Rotterdam
- Current policy plan: See multi-year plan
- Annual report: See annual report 2021
- Financial accountability: See annual accounts 2021
- The members of the board receive no remuneration for their work other than a possible travel and expense allowance.
- Other volunteers receive a volunteer allowance and a travel allowance within the maximum limits specified by the tax authorities.
- The Com in Beeld Foundation follows the Collective Labor Agreement for Social Work in the salary of its employees. The remuneration of any director is also based on this Collective Labor Agreement. As a result, the remuneration remains well below the stipulations in the Remuneration of Senior Officers in the Public and Semi-Public Sector (WNT) Act.
- Hiring freelancers is done at a market rate.